Monday 7 August 2017

Keep Pushing up Yourself

As I was jogging across the country side, I noticed an anomalous situation.

The wind that flowed so romantically as I jogged, actually refrained me when I stopped to get enough of it.
Was the situation applicable to our daily life as well. Yes surely, nature always has something to give. I could explain.


Will the wind keep flowing to entertain you, if you stopped to enjoy it completely?

In life, if we kept pushing ourselves to greater heights, we keep getting the refreshed fruits along. But if we stopped to enjoy the fruits, the fruits would get rotten leaving nothing behind to cherish.

So, enjoy the fruits while challenging yourself to grow and prosper, that's the best possible way out.

Also, allow yourself to learn from the nature and your surroundings, they have a lot to offer, keep yourself open to them.

Read other blog posts- Click 

No comments:

Post a Comment